At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. You'll deliver this through leading the Front f House reception team whilst on shift, helping creating a unique and special visit for our guests. You'll also create the warm atmosphere that make our guests feel at home in any location, as well as ensuring they have an enjoyable and successful stay.
You will have experience in a hotel reception at supervisor level, be able to demonstrate initiative and be someone who has a reputation for delivering great guest service.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time and the time of the team