This role is all about making sure that we have everything in place to ensure that our guests have the best experience possible. You will work alongside the reception team and will be responsible for preparing and coordinating arrangements prior to the guests' arrival. This will involve such things as:
- Booking breakfast and dinner times
- Reserving sessions in the Leisure Club
- Recommending and booking spa treatments
- Providing local tourist information and ideas on what to do and see
- Making arrangements for any special occasions i.e. birthdays and anniversaries
- Assisting to organise meetings, events and group bookings
- Assisting reception team with other duties
This role is fast paced, energetic and fun. The role will require you to liaise with all departments to ensure that they have all the information they need, and you will find yourself being a key, and much appreciated, part of the team. You will also be the person who makes the difference between a good stay and a great stay, which is a very satisfying feeling. This job is exciting and rewarding.
The post can be seasonal or permanent.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain guest services, reception or, all round hotel experience. The experience would look great on your CV and would provide you with lots of examples and talking points at interview. You will need to be a fluent English speaker. You will also need to be a confident and naturally service oriented person. Being a good communicator is essential.
Full training and support will be given. Would suit a recent hospitality graduate.
- Good quality staff accommodation and meals
- Competitive pay
- Significant tips - potentially reaching anything up to £2k per annum, pro rata
- Some of the best benefits in the industry including: birthday's off, £250 towards driving lessons, 50% off food, personal membership to Perkbox
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Being part of a tight knit and positive team
- Excellent personal development opportunities
- Full In-house training
- Opportunity to live and work in a beautiful part of the world
- Use of the leisure club