Are you looking for once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the amazing team and work for an Incredible Marriott Brand! Aloft! Well, you have come to the right place
The position of Guest Service Supervisor has become available at the Aloft Aberdeen TECA. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service in a variety of roles to ensure our guests have a memorable stay at the hotel. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care. You will be tasked with working in a variety of roles within Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Front Office in a variety of shifts when needed around the business and the support of the team.
We are looking for someone that has good knowledge of Opera and ideally worked in hotel environment before. If you have F&B background or Reservations, this is perfect opportunity for you! If you worked for Marriott before and have good knowledge of Marsha , you are going to get extra brownie points??
Aloft talent are fun, bold, and eclectic. They're actively social and are excited and interested to meet new and unique people. They are passionate about design, tech innovation, and music, and love that they can work at a place that encourages them to interact with guests about their favourite topics. Like Aloft guests, our talent is friendly and outgoing, straightforward with a wink. We find people who are tech-savvy and confidently social with an eclectic style to bring the brand to life. Simply put, they control their world, taking a fresh, energetic approach to everything in life. You can teach skill, but it's the attitude they bring to the table that matters!
You will be responsible for:
- Management of Customer Service and Operations
- Displaying a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skills development.
- You will be able to act with initiative, planning and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- You will ensure complaints and feedback are dealt with using company procedures and with-in given guidelines.
- You will have carried out reception, food & beverage duties.
- Review and respond to e-mails and ensure shift task lists are completed to a high standard.
- If your champion role is F&B you will ensure food and liquor stock levels are kept within brand standard.
- If your champion role is events and reservations, you will complete reservations to hotel policy.
- Ensure that the brand promise is fully and consistently delivered within the hotels day to day operation.
- Follow up on sales leads with the sales team. Finance
- Manage shift/daily banking for credit/debit cards, cash and cheques, in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure all financial (delivery notes, invoices etc) documents are safely escalated to the Admin person.
- You will take a proactive approach to cost control throughout the whole operation.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
- We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to be the best with high standards;
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
- Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
The Bigger Picture
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Aloft Aberdeen will be managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, to truly transform hotels.