JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A (insert job title here) at (insert hotel name here)
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Deputy Manager you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Managing guest check in and check out.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to legislation and procedures.
- Oversee maintenance and cleaning, to ensure high standards are maintained.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Guest Service Manager you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Carry out reception shifts and duty manager shifts, displaying our brand service skills and behaviors to ensure exceptional service.
- Ensure complaints and feedback are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- The ability to adehere to companys rules and reglationson policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety, and licensing regulations.
- A team player who thrives in the hustle and bustle of a busy environment.
- Be proactive and exceed expectations of both guests and collegues.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.