At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced Guest Service Manager to support the opening of the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter - a 3-star focused service 221-bedroom hotel opened November 2020.
Reporting directly to the Deputy General Manager you will take responsibility in assisting with the Hotel's operational areas e.g. overseeing Reception, Night Team, Housekeeping plus Food and Beverage within the hotel.
As Guest Services Manager, your key responsibilities will be performing management operational duties on a day to day basis within the hotel, in line with company policy and brand standards. You will assist in maximising all areas of profitability, through increased revenue generation and productivity to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the hotel. You will be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met for each department.
You will also be responsible for managing and motivating the hotel team, ensuring that all staff within each department are adequately trained to brand standards.
Key Task will involve the following:
- Assist in Leading and developing the Front Office/Hotel F&B Team to ensure effective delivery of sales and high standards of customer service
- To be able to perform Duty Management shifts, ensuring that all departments are fully staffed in accordance with daily/weekly business levels
- Ensuring clear and straightforward communication is maintained through the Front of House and all other Operational departments
- To be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of public relations with all guests, dealing with any complaints or compliments and reporting them to the Senior Management Team
- To oversee housekeeping, ensuring all standards are maintained in line with brand standards and Company procedures
- All policies and procedures are adhered to in line with Company standards and Financial Audit Results
- Experience working with hotel systems is essential, along with a good understanding of excel and word
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be working at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Norther Quarter. This exciting new hotel boasts 221 guest bedrooms and benefits from close proximity bars, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Guest Service Manager to be part of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive market place.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!