Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Guest Service Assistant/Receptionist has become available at the Holiday Inn Express Southwark. Reporting into the Guest Services Manager and/or Reception Manager (subject to who is on shift) the successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to the guests checking into and out of our hotel and supporting the management team with the day to day operations of the hotel.
As a Guest Service Assistant, you will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times. You will develop and have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to maximise hotel sales. You will also be required to provide services for hotel guests including check in and checkout, onward reservations arrangements and liaise with the Housekeeping team. You will also have the ability to manage guest expectations and be comfortable in complaint handling.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has:
- a warm and approachable personality
- excellent customer service skills and/or focus
- ability to multi-task and work as part of team
While having a background in hotels would be beneficial, we are more interested in your personality and desire to delight our guests...we can teach you the rest!
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!