The Exciting Opportunity
This 3 star 150 bedroom hotel requires a Guest Service Assistant to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do. Guest Service Assistant contributes to RBH goals and values by supporting Reception Manager in running the day operations.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has:
- Warm personality
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to multitask
- Great team working spirit
As a Guest Service Assistant, you will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to maximise hotel sales. You will also be required to provide services for hotel guest including check-in and check-out, onward reservations arrangements and working closely with the breakfast team. You will also have the ability to manage guest expectations and have experience of handling complaints.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express Limehouse hotel sits near the Thames River in a historic part of London close to major attractions. It's less than 10 minutes' walk from Limehouse DLR station, where trains travel to central London in about 20 minutes and to the O2 arena and London City Airport (LCY) in less than 30 minutes. With 150 contemporary en-suite bedrooms the hotel is the perfect choise for leisure and business travellers.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!