The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Service Assistant, you'll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience through the day and night. You'll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience
- Encourage guests to partake in our Le Club loyalty program
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay
- Handle cash and credit transaction
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out - take IDs, hand out room keys.
- Stay one step ahead of guests' needs - record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary
- Help with washing up and other kitchen duties when needed
- recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard.
- Serve food and drink
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you'll report all incidents and wear any protective gear needed
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador
- Always know what events and activities are on the day's schedule
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help
What we need from you
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Must speak fluent English
- Other languages preferred
Why you should apply
- Annual bonus for all Team Members
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
- Complimentary overnight stays in our properties
- Retention bonus on completion of 3 and 6 month service
- Service based annual leave (increase up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
Heeton Concept Hotel - City Centre Liverpool boasts an excellent location in the heart of Liverpool city centre.Just 1,650 feet from Liverpool ONE Shopping Centre, 15-minute walk from Lime Street Railway Station. Tate Liverpool and The Beatles Story are a 15-minute walk away.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process