The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Guest Service Assistant, you'll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience through the day and night. You'll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience
- Encourage guests to partake in our Le Club loyalty program
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay
- Handle cash and credit transaction
- Start every stay right by swiftly checking guests in and out - take IDs, hand out room keys.
- Stay one step ahead of guests' needs - record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary
- Help with washing up and other kitchen duties when needed
- recommend food and drink and help keep service on-track and up to standard.
- Serve food and drink
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you'll report all incidents and wear any protective gear needed
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador
- Always know what events and activities are on the day's schedule
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help
What we need from you
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Must speak fluent English
- Other languages preferred
Why you should apply
- Annual bonus for all Team Members
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
- Complimentary overnight stays in our properties
- Retention bonus on completion of 3 and 6 month service
- Service based annual leave (increase up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
- Apprenticeships with HIT training
- On-site parking
Just over two hours from both London and the Cotswolds, the city of Gloucester is rich with attractions including Gloucester Cathedral. At just over 20 minutes away, Cheltenham Racecourse promises an exhilarating day out.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process