We have a great opportunity for a Guest Relations Manager to join the team at the iconic Leonardo Royal London St Paul's.
We want you to support a brilliant and diverse team to deliver excellence to our valued customers across our amazing hotel.
Responsibility for customer management and the day-to-day operation of the hotel while contributing to the overall
achievement of business goals; ensuring consistent standards of service are maintained. The Guest Relations
Manager will contribute to the profitability of the Hotel through the monitoring of operational/revenue outlets,
management of the team on shift, and maintaining effective cost controls. Will create an environment where the
team is motivated & encouraged to maximise sales through exceptional guest experience
Experience we expect:
- Assist with the management of the hotel operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Be aware of business levels in advance, plan and ensure all departments are prepared.
Take ownership of prompt resolution of customer complaints and champion service recovery.
To proactively seek guest satisfaction feedback, identifying trends and proposing remedial actions as
Proactively manage customer feedback from online platforms.
To be proactive to guests needs
Ensure all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery.
Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
Ensure support of the hotels core values at all times
To actively work all clients highlighted by the sales team and research all positive lead opportunities
To create positive relationships with customers at every opportunity whilst promoting the hotel and the
Company and to become a presence throughout the operation.
To engender a pride and image within the team which meets and exceeds company standards at all times
in all areas of the hotel.
Undertaking Duty Management where appropriate.
Any other task as assigned by senior leadership
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls, stock monitoring and good rota management
- Ability to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
- Be able to use computer systems - we use Opera and Micros. (for the occasional time you do get a desk)
Your responsibilities will be:
- To carry out duty management shifts, plan and ensure the hotel is ready for the days business - preparing for the morning meeting and sharing information with the team
- To be out and about in the hotel, supervising the day to day operation and ensuring exceptional guest service
- To manage the hotel concierge service including coordinating duties and assisting in busy periods
- To carry out pre arrival calls to maximise upselling opportunities and increase guest satisfaction and meet and greet VIP guests
- To respond to all guest feedback, including online reviews and review all complaints and feedback to put in place improvements
- To develop and train the team to be able to deliver their job brilliantly so that we get great feedback from guest
Please be aware that this role is working a mixture of early and late shifts, five days over seven, which will include evenings and weekends.
Why come and work for us?
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Happy Rewards - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Uniform & Meals on duty.
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities.