Who we need
The Crerar Hotel Group has an excellent opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the central revenue team working across two brands, Crerar Hotels and easy-breaks.com
At Crerar Hotels, our hotels and our teams stay true to what makes Scotland special. We share the Spirit of Scotland through our hospitality. We are proud of our iconic locations, our hotels, our teams and the hospitality we provide.
Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity.
You will be flexible home/remote-working - but with access to our central office in Edinburgh and available to travel to our iconic hotels to work with our teams.
The ideal candidate
As Group Revenue Executive you will be responsible for supporting with the revenue and distribution strategy of our hotels and inns that aligns with the company's commercial business objectives.
The successful candidate will work directly with and report to the Group Revenue Manager.
- Support revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel while managing day-to-day yield operations
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Ensure seamless, timeline reporting of information that supports and enhances the hotels financial reporting such as forecasting, budgeting and market trends.
- Create, develop and implement pricing strategies with General Managers and Group Revenue Manager
- Communicate effectively across departments revenue related issues
- Daily checks of revenue distribution for hotels positioning, price parity, information accuracy and competition positioning.
- Identify areas of opportunities and risks within Revenue that add value to each hotels' performance
- Manage travel trade and leisure group business strategy & partnerships
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
- Implementing rate loading requests, ensuring mapping is complete and hotel pricing is on a 365-rolling basis
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
We require a candidate that can demonstrate;
- A self-motivator
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with a proven knowledge of revenue and sales generation strategies and techniques
- Proactive approach to revenue decision making and problem solving
- Good forward planning skills
- Previous experience within hotel revenue or reservations department
- Understanding of online travel agents, channel management and distribution systems
- Multi-site experience preferred not essential
- Ability to react quickly and positively to new situations and embrace change
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
Crerar Hotel Group is one of Scotland's leading privately owned quality hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion.
Crerar Hotels is a privately owned business with heart and soul, built on the values created by those on the front line. The values of the Crerar team encompass pride, authenticity, creativity, focus, respect and hard work. We put our money where our mouth is, too: we work hard and expect a lot, but we also give back. More than half of our annual distributable profits are donated to good causes connected to the communities near our hotels and inns.
If you have the qualities suited to this business; energy, a positive attitude and zest for life; if this sounds like what you have been looking for. Please apply by telling us about yourself, your experience, hopes and ambitions.
Thank you for your interest and should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. No agencies at this stage please.