Our transformation is almost complete. All five of our unique, luxury hotels have undergone major refurbishment to give guests a truly outstanding experience. And now we are developing and recruiting the talent to match.
If you are an experienced Reservations Manager and are looking for that next opportunity, then look no further.
We are looking for someone who can work alongside the Reservations team to provide the very best service to our customers.
- Maintenance of Systems and procedures to ensure all reservation business adheres to company standards
- On-going commercial decision support to ensure a commercial approach to all reservation business
- Sales Generation and Client Relationship management
- Develop the Reservation structure and team's individual skills to bring performance to the highest possible level.
What we need from you
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate with a good attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience with Opera PMS
- Experience with hotel sales and contracting
- Confident and a clear communicator.
What we offer to you
And on top of that, we'll reward you with your birthday off, free gym membership, employee discounts, plus enhanced holidays and awards for long-service.
Help us make this the best place to stay. For you and our guests.
Our Company values are -
PROUD - we're proud of our work
CARING - we care about our customers and about each other
ACCOUNTABLE - we own our actions and think about their wider impact
DETERMINED - we're adaptable, resilient and love a challenge!
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can excel, get in touch