**Location - UK Wide**
The Group Property Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Property will support on all property related matters within our portfolio of hotels. Key focus for this role will be to support our strategy of smart investment within our brands and therefore overseeing refurbishment and construction projects, maintenance provisions and estate management issues. You will work closely with key stakeholders within the business to identify opportunities to add value and support with proposals and project planning to completion. A key aspect for the role is overseeing Health & Safety.
Key Job Responsibilities
Responsibility for construction project management by overseeing and managing all refurbishment projects. This will involve assigning and working closely with outsourced contractors.
Identify opportunities to add value to our hotels either via extension projects, contract renewals or development opportunities.
Management of capex requests from properties.
Manage the planned or reactive maintenance spend within the estate.
Ensure all project work meets budget expectations and brand requirements.
Working within the property team to ensure hotels preventative maintenance plans in place and adapted accordingly.
Ensure that the appropriate Brand operational maintenance and Health & Safety requirements are achieved.
Overall responsibility for risk management and Health & Safety within the organisation.
Key Performance Metrics
- P&L (Budget)
- Capex budgets & programmes
Attributes / Experience
- Degree level academics or reasonable experience
- Strong construction project management experience.
- Multi-Site experience.
- Experience in working with a variety of contractors, designers and other construction related consultants.
- Ability to add value to the hotels by identifying higher alternative uses and/or intensification of hotel use, e.g. additional bedrooms.
- Strong leadership skills in all areas of the business
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven network of external consultants and contractors to help with all property matters.
- Desire for continuous self-development
- Higher level qualification.
- Hospitality experience
- Estate management experience to manage matters arising from third party leases.