We are seeking a commercially focussed Financial Controller with responsibility for our four Dublin hotels.
O'Callaghan Collection comprises four fantastic hotels in Dublin city centre, all of which have been extensively refurbished over the past four years.
We are seeking a candidate who can lead the finance team and support other colleagues as we exit restrictions and reopen all of our hotels. This role is based in Dublin within the central support team.
- To deliver an effective finance unit for the Company.
- To manage all day to day finance related activities, development of effective finance team across the Group, ensuring consistent application of best practice industry standards and procedures, treasury & compliance matters, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting process and analysing financial data.
- To interact effectively with other parts of the company, supporting colleagues in interpreting reporting and communicating financial data and information.
- Managing day to day banking relationships, interest and capital payments and ensuring compliance with banking covenant and other information and reporting requirements
- Managing relationship with merchant services provider/s and consideration of optimum merchant services arrangements for the Group
- Managing all financial reporting ensuring timely delivery of effective information to relevant users (internal and external)
- Review & analysis of reporting and preparation of commentaries
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations & control accounts
- Managing effective budgeting and forecasting processes, including variance analysis and reportin
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Membership of a recognised accounting body
- Experience in financial control roles
- Commercial reporting experience
- Ability to motivate, develop and manage teams and work effectively with other colleagues
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
If you share our values then this is the right role for you!
PROUD - we're proud of our work and our uniquely styled hotels
CARING - we care about our customers and about each other
ACCOUNTABLE - we own our actions and think about their wider impact
DETERMINED - we're adaptable, resilient and love a challenge!