Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Graduate Manager role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for an Graduate Manager
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
The Amaris Graduate programme is a 2-year programme to develop future General Managers and Senior Business Leaders. T
The programme is a tailored experience of 2, 1-year placements that develops core operational skills and knowledge with additional management and leadership training
You will receive coaching from industry experts and be mentored by senior management giving extensive personal and professional development where you will attend regular training workshops, networking events and webinars. You will get the opportunity to be involved in key business projects to drive the future direction of the company. The Amaris Graduate will move hotel / brand upon the completion of year one and gain exposure to a different operation and specialist areas such as Finance, Human Resources or Revenue.
An Amaris Graduate Manager must possess the following qualifications, skills and values that follow:
A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
Ideally you will have worked in hotel, leisure or tourism operational areas developing your skills.
Passion, enthusiasm and commitment to what you do.
Drive to achieve great results and always wanting to be better.
Ability to form relationships by building trust, being supportive and leading by example within the team.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment