Are you ready to Excite the World of Hospitality?!
Are you on the look out for a graduate programme like no other?
The Klarent Graduate programme is a 2-year experience which develops future General Managers and Senior Business Leaders.
Your 2-years will be spent in two different properties in the UK/Ireland, developing your knowledge of hotel operations, group support functions, commercial awareness and leadership skills.
You will receive coaching from industry experts and be mentored by senior management giving extensive personal and professional development. Your innovation and curiosity will be essential in supporting us to implement key business projects to drive the future direction of the company.
Our graduates are the future of our business. We truly believe in them. The CEO will invite you for coffee, our Group Director of HR will know your favourite drink and our Director of Revenue will share the best staff rate hotels for your summer holiday.
What is expected of me?
You must be willing to work and live anywhere in the UK/Ireland. At the end of your first year, you will move properties.
You will be ready to start the programme in September 2022.
Application stages may include a video interview which will be viewed by the Senior Klarent Team, meet with a General Manager for a coffee and find out about our benefits directly from an HR Business Partner.
What should I bring with me?
You should bring a love of the operational aspects of hospitality! Willing to clear tables and wash dishes as well as analyse the P&L statement, review the revenue forecast and develop those around you.
You must have, or be about to complete, a university degree. All subject areas will be considered.
You will bring an understanding of the exciting world of hospitality, you will know that buzz you get from delighting guests and delivering exceptional experiences!
We work hard and we play hard, you should be ready for a challenge!
What will we give you?
Well if the programme wasn't enough to excite you, we will also give you:
- Associate membership of IOH
- Discounted hotel rates at some of the best hotels across the world. Rooms start at £35 per night
- Access to Perkbox which offers fantastic discounts on all the things you love. We even give you Perkbox points to spend on treating yourself!
- Our own wellbeing platform which offers online fitness classes, meditation videos and tips to improve your overall wellbeing.
- A chance to truly be yourself in an organisation that celebrates diversity
- A clear development plan throughout the programme and on completion