We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels.
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and accuracy to our guests and hotel in the Kitchen team.
As a Goods Receiver/Store Person we want you to -
- Be Self-motivated as you will be working mainly alone.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have good communication skills- to your colleagues in the hotel.
- Detail orientated- as you will be required to check the accuracy of products ordered and delivered.
- Possess very good IT skills in Office applications.
Goods Receiver Key Responsibilities:
- To provide attentive service during operating hours.
- To increase food product knowledge at all times with assistance and training by PSL and the Executive Head Chef.
- To establish a rapport with all customers internal and external, developing customer retention.
- To follow safe working practices laid down when carrying out general duties.
- To follow hotel procedures with regards to invoices, delivery notes, requisitions and the ordering of all products.
- To notify the relevant departments of the goods received ASAP. They must collect their goods from the receiving area and acknowledge the receipt of the goods on the delivery note or invoice. Goods must not be left unattended.
- To ensure that your place of work is kept clear and tidy at all times, the loading bay, compactor area, cellar and office must be presented to existing and potential customers in a favourable manner.
- To assist the Executive Head Chef with any implications of the HACCP manual.
- To ensure that the security of the delivery area, cellars, beverage bonds is strictly maintained at all times.
- To ensure all deliveries are stored promptly.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance-based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support