We Play A Different Game
With a wide choice of historic and contemporary secluded accommodation, a world class Spa, state of the art Performance Centre and two links golf courses of Championship standard, Archerfield offers an unrivalled experience for both Members and Guests.
At Archerfield, we believe that every employee is significant for the success of the business. It is important that we all work as part of a team regardless of departments; after all we all have one thing in common – our Members and Guests.
The Archerfield Estate is located just 18 miles from the centre of Edinburgh along the spectacular coastline and just a short distance from North Berwick, Haddington and other East Lothian towns.
Join our Golf Team
We are currently looking for self-motivated, organised and well-presented individuals to join our team as Golf Services Attendants.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Consistently welcoming Members and Guests in a manner that upholds our exacting customer service standards.
- Assist with Members and Guests luggage and golf clubs when arriving and departing Club
- Ensure all rental equipment is clean and in good working order
- Maintaining practice areas, ensuring sufficient balls at all times and keeping neat and tidy facilities
Who are we looking for:
- Polite and energetic characters with a willingness to learn
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service and to be able to do so during busy periods
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Smart and well-presented appearance at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative
What we give you:
-Estate based incentive and discount schemes
-Excellent training and development opportunities
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to take on this role then in the first instance please contact our team.