At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role
As the General Manager you will be energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more.
You'll provide day to day leadership and direction by maximising financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on company standards and building the awareness of the venue within the local community.
You'll have a close day to day involvement in all operations, multi-skilling the team to ensure an efficient but effective business, as well as creating a fun atmosphere and ensuring a highly personalised and locally inspired guest experience. An inspiring leader, you will establish clear performance goals for the team, with a passion for ensuring success of the team and business alike
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise with team and guest
- Ability to create a collaborative, positive and motivated workforce driven to achieve company goals
- Excellent business and financial acumen. Commercial and industry awareness
- Strong time management skills, organised, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Innovative, energetic and enthusiastic with a sales flair
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems quickly
- A sales flair and reliance when facing set backs
- Tact, diplomacy and persuasiveness