JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
We have commenced our search for an experienced General Manager to lead The Westin London City Hotel & Residencies. Reporting to the RBH Operations Director, you will have a strong focus on the delivery of exceptional guest care in a branded environment as well as the commercial performance of the business. As General Manager you will further develop your knowledge of the London market to achieve sales in a competitive environment, whilst maximising on revenue, managing occupancy, and driving growth in all departments within the business. You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and ensure brand values and service behaviours are delivered consistently in a professional and friendly environment.
- Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service
- Meet with potential clients to promote the hotel and maximise sales
- Work closely with the revenue management team to develop effective pricing strategies for the business
- Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The ideal candidate will have successful management abilities in the luxury hotel sector, preferably within the London market. You should be confident prioritizing and organizing work assignments, while providing clear direction to the on-property leadership team and ascertaining hotel training needs when necessary. It is imperative that the General Manager motivate on-property leaders and maintain a cohesive team while specializing in exceptional guest satisfaction. We are seeking a focused individual, who can confidently enforce the excellence of hotel standards, policies, and procedures in accordance with Marriott and RBH.
- Proven track record of successfully establishing and leading team within London's luxury hotel market
- Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Prior experience at senior leadership level within a branded environment, preferably Marriott
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.