Will you embrace the challenge of leading our Food & Beverage team?
This is a customer-facing, hands-on and fast-paced role that includes overall responsibility for all the food and beverage within our newly refurbished, Highland boutique hotel including our Gathering restaurant and Red Shed Pizza takeaway venue. So a flexible approach to working hours is important, as are drive and a passion for good food and exceptional service.
As someone who takes pride in your work and your professional appearance, you'll also embrace challenges and be able to influence others at all levels.
Leading the Food & Beverage team, you'll use strong organisational and admin skills, and will ensure that all policies and procedures are followed precisely. This includes everything from rotas and people management to checking daily revenue and stock control.
You'll take part in regular Head of Department meetings. With the hotel's General Manager, you'll help to maintain and improve the high quality of our product and service, and you may deputise in that role when required.
What we need from you
- Preferably the following relevant qualifications:
- Scottish Personal Licence Holder
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Sound knowledge of COSHH, Health & Safety and Hygiene Regulations
- Food Hygiene certificate
- Fire warden training
- Strong experience as a Food & Beverage Manager or Restaurant & Bar Manager
- A real passion for hospitality
- Immaculate personal appearance, creating a professional first impression for our guests
- Full knowledge of EPOS
What we offer
- A salary of £30,000 per annum
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Live-in accommodation
- Free staff transport
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year