At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced General Manager to lead the Holiday Inn Express London Limehouse. Reporting to the Divisional Director, you will have a strong focus on the delivery of exceptional guest care in a branded environment as well as the commercial performance of the business. You must be commercially focussed and have extremely high standards.
As General Manager you will develop your knowledge of the local corporate market to achieve sales in a competitive environment and maximising on revenue, managing occupancy and driving growth in the food and beverage side of the business. You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and ensure brand values and service behaviours are delivered consistently in a professional and friendly environment. Leading and developing a current great team across all departments to achieve exceptional performance across the key indicators of profit, people and RGI.
We are specifically looking for someone who:
- is an experienced General Manager or Hotel Manager;
- has a background working in branded hotels (IHG would be advantageous but not essential);
- has strong revenue management and networking skills.
N.B first round interviews will be conducted virtually. Candidates who progress to second round interviews will be required to prepare a presentation and our preference is that these meetings would be conducted in person (social distancing requirements would be observed). We are aiming for the successful candidate to start by September 2021 (subject to notice periods).
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express London Limehouse hotel sits near the Thames River in a historic part of London close to major attractions. It's less than 10 minutes' walk from Limehouse DLR station, where trains travel to central London in about 20 minutes and to the O2 arena and London City Airport (LCY) in less than 30 minutes.
With 150 contemporary en-suite bedrooms the hotel is the perfect choice for leisure and business travellers.
What's In It For You?
- People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
- Wagestream - a financial welbeing benefit which lets you access your pay as you earn it!
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!