Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Gardener, you are responsible for carrying out appropriate works in the grounds promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Gardener will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Carry out gardening work, planting, moving, weeding the beds etc and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all activities
- Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
- Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Ensure energy and green conservation initiatives are implemented
- Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
- Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Gardener is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience is necessary as is a tractor licence.
- Relevant qualifications for the role
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.