Springboard UK is recruiting for a Fundraising Executive to join their team.
Springboard futureproofs the talent pipeline for hospitality by helping people to get sustained employment through their specialist careers advice and guidance, skills training, tailored employability support, dedicated after care and access to work placements, which launch people into future careers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
Springboard inspires younger people to explore careers in hospitality, giving them knowledge and skills, through their education programmes in schools, colleges and universities.
This charity champions and strengthens the hospitality industry, promoting it as a rewarding and worthwhile career path, collaborating with their business partners to attract and retain talent and equip hospitality businesses with hard-working, motivated and enthusiastic staff now and in the future.
As Fundraising Executive you will contribute to constructing successful funding applications alongside experienced bid writers. You will be focused on public funding work, but will also have responsibilities to support our Trusts & Foundations funding work.
In your role you will manage a core group of funding accounts ensuring that all reports and applications for funding are delivered on time to our funders.
You will update compliance records, reports and audits. You will support our evaluation and evidence work, demonstrating the impact of our charity’s programmes.
A day & month in the life of the Public Funding Relationship Executive…
- Contribute to researching and identifying potential funding opportunities aligned to our charity’s regional or national priority programmes.
- Contribute to and/or construct first draft pre-qualifying questionnaires and tenders with the support and guidance of the existing bid-writing team.
- Contribute to and/or construct bids to local, regional and national trusts & foundations.
- Contribute to implementing compliance training for staff including records of attendance and to assist with compliance reports and audits.
- Learn and then have the ability to build first draft programme budgets.
- Manage relationships across a core group of funding accounts, ensuring that reports and new funding applications are delivered on time.
- Support our people led work, evaluation processes and evidence of impact requirements.
- Maintain offers on funding platforms e.g. DWP DPS, learn and update funder records systems.
- Support Liaison with delivery teams to brief on successful bid requirements and timeframes.
This job is for you if you have…
- Research skills and IT literate / ability to use Excel and PowerPoint.
- Task driven and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Desire to work within a highly focused, results driven fundraising team.
Ideally you will….
Driven and highly motivated as a key staff member within a high quality fundraising team. To have the ability to build strong relationships and contribute to securing funds from trusts and foundations (and public funders where appropriate). Someone who shares our core values.