We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
At Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels, we are recruiting for a Supervisor role to join our great team in the Reception department. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As Reception Supervisor
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and products to our guests in the reception department. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great experience.
What we want you to have -
Supervisory experience or be a strong front office team member looking to take on additional responsibility..
Great communication skills so you can chat to the team and of course our guests providing a great welcome and departure.
Flexiblility - to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends as well as mornings, or evenings (no split-shifts here)
The ability to recognise what our customers want and need and be able to provide it
Good people skills - to work well in a team - we want work to be fun for all of our employees
Have a genuine interest in providing hospitality to our customers
Confidence with systems and taking payments
To be able to work well under pressure at times and multi task in a fast paced environment
Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
The job -
To supervise the activities of the Reception Crew, ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities and performing duties to a high standard.
To be familiar with the days business, including arrivals, departures and special requests, so that you can prepare the team and department and be ready for action
To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
To keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
To follow the company standards and procedures for guest arrivals and departures. These will be checked by our Mystery Guests.
To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
Training and motivating team members.
Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out correctly..
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support