Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring, good grooming skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ambitious and hard working
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Front Office Supervisor role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Front Office Supervisor
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments
- A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our guest
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service