Why join Apex Hotels?
You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Front office Receptionist in Dundee. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. We encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and being yourself whilst working as part of the housekeeping team as we believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Apex Hotels
You will meet great people, have fun at work, develop new friendships, learn new skills, and of course you will also receive a competitive rate of pay and a generous range of employee benefits which includes:
- 29 days holiday
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Wellbeing App Wagestream, allowing you the flexibility to get paid earlier than your normal monthly pay date
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Entry to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
- £200 referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
And once you smash your probation, you'll also receive
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical Illness & Death in Service cover
- Access to our employee of the quarter and annual recognition schemes
- Long service recognition
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Probation pass and annual anniversary complimentary guest experience overnight stay and dinner for two
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted room rates for employees, friends, and family
- Spa discount
Starting your Journey:
As a Front Office Receptionist, you will deliver amazing brand standards and guest experiences. ou will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Front Office department, you will:
- Greet our guests when they arrive with a friendly hello and an infectious smile.
- Ensure the Guest Check in/out procedure is seamless
- Provide accurate information to Guests regarding the local area as well as offering an excellent overall knowledge of all Hotel facilities and services.
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Create brilliant customer service and a fun environment in order to promote guest loyalty
As a Front Office Receptionist, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for customer service, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving all guest enquiries and all with a smile and infectious personality!
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Front Office Receptionist. With this in mind, we are looking for a Front Office Receptionist who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- has a customer service attitude
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!