We are offering an incredible opportunity to join the Front Office team here at Portavadie. The ideal candidate should be someone who is passionate and professional to ensure our guests experience continues to exceed expectations.
The applicant should have;
- Be able to work in the UK (Right to remain if applicable for EU candidates)
- At least 1 years experience in a minimum of 3 star establishment.
- Experience using hotel booking PMS system.
- Excellent guest interaction ability and cash handling experience.
The Front Office team are looking for an individual that holds the following key skills;
- Excellent customer service
- Organised and eye for detail
- Professional working manner
- Motivated and ability to use initiative
Things you need to know about the role;
It is important as a Portavadie Crew member to hold the company core values; pride, passion and confidence! The individual should possess skills such as; team player, working quickly and efficiently, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and ability and motivation to learn.
The Front Office team liaise with all departments and work incredibly well as a team, if you think you have the communication skills and positive attributes we are looking for then use the apply now button to contact our careers team an updated CV or with any questions you may have regarding the role.
Look forward to hearing from you…
Spa & Leisure
Free gym & leisure membership
Recommend a friend scheme £300 per candidate*T&Cs apply
Employee 20% discount include:
Food & Beverage in any Portavadie dining experience
Beauty treatments & products
Any clothing or gift purchase
50% off local bus service
Affordable staff accommodation available from only £57 per week (includes WIFI and utilities)
Access to Hospitality Action's Employee Assistance Programme
Off Christmas Day 2021 and Boxing Day 2021