We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
At Jurys Inn, we are recruiting for a Front Office Manager role to join our great Managment team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As Front Office Manager
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Reception, Nights and Accommodation departments.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today.
The job -
- Manage the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each are
- Assist with the development and achievement of sales targets in line with annual budget.
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members.
- Set and review departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job chats.
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Identify, communicate and action all sales leads.
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times.
- Duty Management shifts are an integral part of this role
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support