JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FRONT OFFICE MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LONDON - SOUTHWARK
What you'll be doing...
You can expect your working day to include the following.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Motivating and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Interact with customers both in person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints providing exceptional customer service.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure smooth operation of the hotel
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Front Office Manager, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of procedures and practices in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Pleasant, bubbly personality - we are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truly care about teamwork and positive working environment!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.