Front Office Agent
I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill."- Sir Edward Appleton
At the Fellows House, we want to offer everyone who walks through our doors an amazing experience. We offer a very personal blend of empowerment, enlightenment, and engagement and seek the remarkable in the everyday and everything that goes into this most unique Hotel.
Most of all we seek exceptional people who embody our cultures, devoted and person-centred values. The brightest and best Cambridge has to offer.
Who are you?
You are welcoming and enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about the customer service. You are flexible and adoptable towards changes. You enjoy working in dynamic and multi-cultural environment. You understand guest's needs and go above and beyond to provide a WOW experience.
You live by the same values as The Fellows House and transmit them to everyone who walks through the door:
We believe in being our best selves every single day and delivering the most refined experiences possible. We believe in always having good manners and being polite. We never let our high standards slip, have impeccable taste and an eye for detail. We have a deep love and respect for all cultures and cultural pursuits.
We are wholly committed to creating perfect experiences for our guests and teams alike. We are trustworthy and fiercely loyal. Everything we do is fueled by passion. Passion for excellence. For making the world a better and more interesting place. We are for sharing wisdom. We are for each other.
We believe in understanding and engaging with everyone on a human level. We recognize that everyone deserves to be appreciated for the genuine person they are with unique needs, desires, tastes, and preferences.
To assist in the smooth operation and control of the Front Office area. To ensure the efficient running, to maximise the profitability of the hotel's room sales and maintain he required standard of service.
As a Front Office Agent, you will be the first and the last point of contact for our guests. You will be in charge of providing exceptional services from check-in through check-out and complete all the necessary reports and tasks. A Front Office Agent truly influences the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Efficient check-in and check-out;
- Complaint handling;
- Provide detailed information on hotel rooms, best rates, special promotions, hotel amenities, local attractions, etc.;
- Follow up on the guest requests;
- Proactively maximize rooms and F&B upselling;
- Monitor the reservations requests and action accordingly;
- Complete the daily check lists;
- Taking and redirecting the calls;
- Comply with the hotel Health and Safety regulations;
- Attend the appropriate training courses and, when required, assist with the night shifts cover;
- Ensure to the adherence of the hotel values all the time.
- UK citizen or valid work permit
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience in a customer-faced role
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional manner and positive attitude
- What benefits will I receive?
- Comprehensive salary package
- Access to GO Hilton Travel Programme
- 50% F&B Discount when staying in Hilton Hotels through the Go Hilton Travel Programme
- Staff meals and hot drinks on shift
- Career Development
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'.