At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. You'll deliver this through managing all aspects of Front of House, creating a unique and special visit for our guests. You'll also create the warm atmosphere that make our guests feel at home in any location, as well as ensuring they have an enjoyable and successful stay
Amongst other things, you'll do this by managing the day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance - Initiating and completing any HR related activities where required. You'll be aware of and create departmental goals, ensuring communication of these across the team so they are all working towards achieving or exceeding targets such as Guest Satisfaction Scores
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time and the time of the team