JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting you first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FOOD&BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBER AT RAMADA BELFAST
What you'll be doing...
- Attending to customers upon entrance
- Presenting menu and providing detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Informing customers about specials and making recommendations
- Arranging table settings and maintaining a tidy dining area
- Taking food and drink orders from customers with a pleasant attitude
- Preparing drinks and serving them to customers in a timely manner
- Running food orders from the kitchen, verifying that they are correct, and serving them to customers
- Removing used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables
- Collecting payments from tables
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Food&Beverage Team Member you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role preferred, although we can train you up!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Customer-oriented approach
- Pleasant personality - we are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truly care about teamwork and positive working environment!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.