Are you a leader, a communicator, and a motivator?
We're looking for an ambitious and reliable Food & Beverage (F&B) Supervisor to help our F&B Manager to run the department, and to cover duty management at times. The full-time role requires flexible working, including weekends. Excellent personal presentation is also essential.
With good forward planning skills and a proactive approach, you'll help to supervise the hotel's F&B service and support the manager in every aspect of the day-to-day running of the department. Using your knowledge and your passion for service, you'll help to create a first-class environment for both guests and staff.
The role has a strong admin element, such as stock control, working within budgets and reporting on financial performance, as well as supporting health and safety throughout the hotel. You'll also train and develop staff so that they provide exceptional customer service at all times, and you'll be expected to contribute to sales initiatives.
What we need from you
- Good planning skills and a proactive approach
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Flexible working hours, including weekends
- Excellent personal grooming and presentation standards
What we offer
- £XX per hour (equivalent to a salary of £XXK - XXk per annum based on full-time hours) / OR Salary up to £XXX
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Free staff transport (Glencoe and Isle of Mull)
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year