As Food & Beverage Supervisor you will be an excellent organiser with a passion for providing excellent customer care. You will have the initiative and drive to manage the department alongside the Manager. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to motivate your team, as well as delegate tasks.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
This is a Cluster role where you will be required to work across any of our 3 London properties.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor you will assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the day-to-day operation of the restaurant and bar plus conference & events. This incorporates the smooth running of breakfast, lunch and dinner service, as well as room service. Your other roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the staff to ensure customer service standards are met and customer enquiries are dealt with.
- Be able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference.
- Delivering outstanding customer care.
- Being responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant and bar.
- Overseeing team members.
- Taking responsibility for stock taking.
- Assist with recruiting and training staff.
- Delivering the highest standards in service and presentation.
- Assisting with payroll, staff scheduling and administration.
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food and drink, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests before, during and after their stay. You will love chatting to our guests offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries and all with a smile and infectious personality!
With this in mind, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor who:
- Has previous experience in a food or beverage role
- Ideally has evidence of supervisory training
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses own initiative
- Has a customer service attitude
- Holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!