Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion?
You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Food & Beverage Supervisor has become available at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre to join our family. Reporting into the Food and Beverage Operations Manager, we are currently looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Food & Beverage professional who is looking move their career forward. As our F&B Supervisor you will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service that anticipates guests needs, preparing department that is ready for service and ensuring the operation is left ready for the next shift together with supporting room service requests and mini bar duties . The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive individual, experience within an F&B Supervisor role is preferable but full training is provided. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike.
Where Will You Be Working?
DoubleTree by Hilton is a vibrant 138 bedroom hotel, overlooking Edinburgh Castle. We have a wide range of busy bars and event spaces which attract guests locally and internationally. As part of an international brand we are always looking to be the best in the market and love to see our teams grow and develop.
Our iconic SKYbar is located in the heart of the city at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre. Our guests can experience our limited-edition cocktails and great service surrounded by the best view in the city of Edinburgh Castle and the Fife coast. With its breath-taking views of Edinburgh and unique space, there's no better place to host an event!
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!