Main job task: Responsible for providing a friendly and efficient service of the bar/restaurant and ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional dinning service delivery and professionalism whilst achieving profitability in line with budget.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a smooth and memorable dining experience, serving food and drinks by standard operating procedure to all guests at all time.
- Ensuring preparation of the Bar/Restaurant by standard operating procedure at all time.
- Dealing with guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring best customer care and satisfaction.
- To be an effective communicator with guests/clients and at all levels of the hotel.
- Pay attention to detail in all aspects of the customer journey.
- Being aware of the business in the hotel and special events in F&B outlets, to ensure proactive planning takes place to ensure delivery of exceptional guest service at all times.
- Being aware and welcome VIP, repeat and priority guests as required.
- Ensure a full meet & greet by all are adhered to.
- Ensure all customers are responded promptly and effectively on complains and points learned are used to enhance future customer service.
- Always have correct mise-en-place done in a timely and thorough manner to be able to do efficient work and deliver excellent service on time.
- Ensure dispensing orders accurately.
- A thorough knowledge of F&B products which are on the menu, as well as daily special offers.
- Ensure to receive any special guest request and communicate the information to the head chef.
- Deliver high standards of cleanliness throughout the F&B Department, ground floor and the back of the property.
- Ensure proper usage of cleaning supplies and accessories.
- Previous work Experience in Food & Beverage Service
- Completed Hospitality/ Travel / Tourism qualification
- Ability to communicate with employees and customers, solve multiple problems at the same time, set up priorities, organize work and make certain decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care and complain handling skills
- Excellent presentation and appearance
- Sales related skills
- Ability to use computer (desired Micros)
- Ability to deliver quality and standards
- Ability to work in team environment