Coming soon .Leonardo Hotel Chester!
Are you wanting to be part of history and help create the foundations of a new beginning? Then we want to hear from you as we have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join us as part of the pre-opening team at Leonardo Hotel Chester.
Leonardo Hotel Chester, where an amazing location and 94 stylish and attractive bedrooms come together. Leonardo Hotel provides the perfect base for both city breaks and business trips within the walls of the breath-taking and historic city of Chester.
Our stylish Corvo Bar + Café, will be serving food and drink throughout the day, bringing a bit of the continent to Chester. From quick bites to relaxing after work drinks, Corvo is the perfect social hang out.
A space for getting work done, coffee, all day snacking and drinking. With delicious and interesting sandwiches for eat in and takeaway, Corvo showcases great continental inspired food, paired with great coffee and soft drinks.
In the evening the mood gets more lively, and with a great selection of cocktails and G&Ts alongside snacking bruschetta. Perfect for that afterwork drink and bite, or before heading into town.
Key responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- Supports the smooth running of the Corvo Bar + Cafe, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Delivers on plans and objectives where food & beverage initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Supervises the food & beverage team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department
- Accountable for ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Takes the lead to deliver departmental programmes that advance service standards, profitability and cost control
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
- Experience in food & beverage service
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions with proven problem-solving capabilities offering support where required
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Why come and work for us:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Leo Points - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support