NYX London Holborn - will be the first of the luxury lifestyle hotels to arrive in the UK. At NYX London Holborn, London's electrifying spirit will not stop at the front door, but will flow throughout and inspire everything you experience, from the laidback, luxurious style to the food, drinks and one-off exclusive events.
The hotel is located on Southampton Row between the busy City and London's West End. The hotel is just a ten minute walk away from top attractions like the British Museum and fifteen minutes' walk from the vibrant Covent Gardens and Soho areas - perfect for any guest wanting to explore the City.
CITY LOVER IN FOOD & BEVERAGE - FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
As a food & beverage assistant naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. You will know the City like the back of your hand and will be able to reccomend all the top places in London to our guests.
- Welcoming & introducing our guests to the City and the world of NYX Hotels
- To serve and prepare amazing food & drinks, ensuring guest queries are responded to in a timely and friendly manner
- Deal with all guest enquires and complaints, first impressions matter most
- To communicate and work effectively within a team to ensure every guest leaves with the desire to return
- Ensure all cash, charges, floats and till procedures are carried out correctly (attention to detail is key)
- To maintain the cleanliness of all areas
- Inform our guests of where to visit - make recommendations for shops, clubs, shows, really sell this City you love
- And to ultimately have fun and really enjoy a unique role at NYX London Holborn.
- You have a strong committment to delivering high levels of customer service
- As much as you are individually amazing you're also a team player - we want work to be fun for all of our employees and you ensure that
- "Pressures for tyres" - you can adapt to all situation types, keeping calm and collected
- Awareness of how to deal with customer complaints and how to ensure these are resolved so everyone has a wonderful stay here at NYX London Holborn
- You will know the City to a tee - you will be able to recommend activities for all guest types from Opera Shows to the best nightclubs
- Multitasking is your thing, whether it be making different cocktails or taking food orders you take every piece of information in and act upon it
- Customer service is your passion - you will love to meet and greet different people
What to expect:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- Respected and open minded company philosophy.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.