Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Good command of English language to enable communication with the team
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Food & Beverage Assistant role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Operative.
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Food & Beverage Operative supports their team in delivering exceptional customer service
- Your working areas may vary i.e, F&B Operative may work in the: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Have a visible presence within your working area
- Ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- Able to learn from points of complaints to enhance future customer service
- Deal with guest complaints and reacts in a friendly and efficient manner, always ensuring guest satisfaction
- Have a good insight knowledge of hotel and the hotel's products