JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A F&B MANAGER AT HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS MANCHESTER AIRPORT at
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Deputy / General Manager, you can expect your working day to be exciting and varied, and include the following.
- Acting as Duty Manager on Shift
- Training the team
- Creating SOP's and ensuring they are followed
- Implementing brand standards
- Ensuring guests receive fantastic standards of service
- Managing stock and placing orders
- Creating and implementing promtions
- Ensuring allergen information is accurate
- Liaising with suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Acting on customer feedback and resolving guest issues
- Moitoring and improving guest scores and reviews.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role ofFood & Beverage Manager , you will need the following qualities and skills.
This position would suit a multi-skilled, hands-on and motivated individual looking to develop their management experience. You should be adaptable, flexible and able to work both independently and within the hotel management team. You will be responsible for leading and training a team of around 20, with the guest experience at the forefront of everything you do. Excellent attention to detail and consistency is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.