Food & Beverage Operations Manager Overview:
As Food & Beverage Operations Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the food and beverage operation across our historic 1,065 acre estate, including our 2 AA Rosette Wernher Restaurant, the award winning Adam's Brasserie our elegant Lounges and Bars as well as Conference and Banqueting Operations. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your guest service, management and leadership skills as a key member of the management team of our luxury resort hotel. You will be responsible for assuring the highest quality of service across all outlets with the aim at all times to exceed expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and sales whilst maintaining quality standards. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every vist an occasion for our guests.
Food & Beverage Operations Manager Attributes/Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate a successful career in Food and Beverage management across multiple outlets
- Possess a sound knowledge of Food & Beverage operations as well as excellent customer care and leadership skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to work within deadlines and targets
- Be enthusiastic, customer-focused and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Have proven experience of leading and managing teams and the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve targets
- Financial awareness and good IT skills are essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.