Are you a dedicated, driven and skilled Food & Beverage Manager looking for a new challenge within a luxury hotel group in one of the most beautiful places in the UK?
What will you be doing?
Leading a team within a newly renovated 4 star hotel and AA Rosette Restaurant to deliver high-quality, attentive and personable service for all guests and visitors.
Responsible for the day to day management of the Food and Beverage department
Motivate and train the team to ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that guest's expectations are exceeded
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is well organised, professional and well-presented.
Someone who thrives in a fast-paced team, is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and has excellent communication skills.
Our hotels in Scotland share the spirit of Scotland through authentic hospitality. Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It's who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.
Work with us and discover our scenic settings, the abundance of wildlife, the outdoor adventures and the spectacular local produce.
Our newly renovated 4-star hotel has 75 redeveloped luxury bedrooms including sea view suites to complement the Driftwood Spa offering revitalising ishga treatments, thermal experiences, hot tubs & a 17-metre sea view swimming pool. Our AA Rosette restaurant, Òran Na Mara Gaelic for 'Song of the Sea', Sea Deck Bar and Balcony Lounge all offer stunning sea views over Craignure Bay and the Sound of Mull. Our menus showcase the abundance of local produce available on the island.
What we offer
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Permanent employment
- 100% service charge shared between the team using Fair Fund.
- Full staff uniform, including shoes
- Flexible working pattern
- Live-in accommodation, if required
- Training and growth potential
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation, spa treatments and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
- Charitable fundraising matched up to £250
- Free use of our hotel swimming pool (a 17-metre sea view swimming pool)
- Seaviews from your place of work
- An island full of adventure, wildlife, beaches, stunning walks and scenic drives, as well as an abundance of local produce.
- Walking distance to the Craignure ferry to mainland, as well as a reliable bus service to be able to explore the island without a car.
- Employment opportunities for partners within the hotel