At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Food and Beverage Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn Stoke-on-Trent
Reporting into the Deputy General Manager, the Food and Beverage Manager will be responsible for the F&B operations, overseeing the restaurant, bar and small meeting and event space in the hotel. This is a hands-on management role, leading from the front, motivating and inspiring your team to exceed guest expectations.
We are looking for candidates with strong all-around skills in and knowledge of quality food and beverage operations who are able to drive revenues and manage budgets effectively.
- Leading and managing the F&B team to deliver high levels of guest service
- Monitoring and maintenance of required KPI's, including beverage gross profit margins and staff cost
- Create and maintain a selling culture throughout the department, ensuring that team members positively approach sales opportunities and promotions in order to maximise revenue and exceed budgeted targets
- Liaise with the Deputy General Manager and Head Chef regarding the specific details for the efficient running of each service
- Ensuring a professional F&B service is provided to all guests and the restaurant is ready for service and agreed ambience maintained e.g. lighting, background music etc, constantly monitoring food presentation and service to ensure Company standards are met
- Maximize covers by implementing effective booking practices and table management.
- Adhere to and ensure all team members comply with the Company's policy and procedures regarding floats, keys, property, cash and credit management processes.
- Ensure the security of the department and that all fixtures and equipment are cared for, operated and maintained according to Company standards and report any maintenance defects to senior Management immediately.
- Produce departmental budgets and forecasts in line with main hotel budget/forecast.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and Company policies throughout department including Fire, Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk Assessment, Data Protection welfare and equality.
Where Will You Be Working?
The new Hilton Garden Inn, Stoke-on-Trent will feature 140 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and bar & restaurant.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager to support the opening of an iconic branded hotel in a competitive marketplace.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.