Are you guest-centric, passionate about great customer service and keen to deliver outstanding service in a 4-star hotel on the Isle of Mull?
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who loves making people's day, you are attentive, professional, well-presented, passionate about great customer service and has excellent communication skills.
Preferably with a can-do attitude, not afraid to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and has experience working in a restaurant or bar.
What will you be doing?
Working in a AA Rosette restaurant & bar that serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, as well as a bar menu and drinks.
Your role will involve working as part of the team to deliver high-quality service for all guests and visitors to the hotel.
About us, Crerar Hotels
Our hotels in Scotland share the spirit of Scotland through authentic hospitality. Crerar Hotels are true to what Scotland is all about. Adventurous. Generous. Honest. Welcoming. From the wild and inspiring landscapes outside to the comfort within, we give our guests a taste of authenticity. It's who we are and we have been proudly welcoming guests with exceptional service since 1902.
Work with us and discover our scenic settings, the abundance of wildlife, the outdoor adventures and the spectacular local produce.
Our newly renovated 4-star Isle of Mull Hotel has 75 redeveloped luxury bedrooms, an AA Rosette Restaurant and a new Sea Deck Bar and Balcony Lounge with stunning views over Craignure Bay.
Our AA Rosette Restaurant Òran na Mara, Gaelic for 'Song of the Sea' is inspired by the array of fresh seafood from the waters around Mull. Our menu showcases the abundance of local produce found on and around the island.
What we offer
- Salary starting from £9.50 an hour
- Permanent employment
- 100% service charge shared between the team using Fair Fund.
- Full staff uniform, including shoes
- Flexible working pattern
- Live-in accommodation, if required
- Training and growth potential
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation, spa treatments and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- £250 towards driving lessons
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
- Free use of our hotel swimming pool (a 17-metre sea view swimming pool)
- Seaviews from your place of work
- An island full of adventure, wildlife, beaches, stunning walks and scenic drives, as well as an abundance of local produce.
- Walking distance to the Craignure ferry to mainland, as well as a reliable bus service to be able to explore the island without a car.
- Employment opportunities for partners within the hotel