Located at Northern Ireland's breath-taking coastline on the Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated in the centre of Portrush, a favourite seaside resort destination, offering a multitude of attractions. Spacious, comfortable guestrooms and friendly, courteous service are all part of the Portrush Atlantic Hotel guest experience.
Looking for a company where you can develop, are encouraged to provide impressive customer service, show you care, be empowered to WOW?
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our friendly and busy team at Portrush Atlantic Hotel.
What are we looking for?
- Work within the team on duty to ensure that all brand standards are met and at the heart of all decisions. Your responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a problem free stay without any issues so they can relax and enjoy their time at our hotel.
- To host service making sure guests are greeted with a warm smile, and that the restaurant is clean and tidy at all times.
- Be fully conversant with and ensure all shift procedures' are carried out during your shift (either Early or Late) within the Restaurant. This includes following procedures for opening shifts, cash handling, guest satisfaction, security, telephone policy, cashing up and closing a shift.
- Responsibility must be taken for any problems or queries that arise during your shift, to either resolve them yourself or seek assistance from your colleagues in the team or the Duty Manager on duty.
- Be fully aware of the hotel product, facilities and services available in all departments and all relevant cost and prices.Be aware of all areas of the Hotel and rectify any faults of tidiness and cleanliness.
The Skills and Experience you need to thrive in this role
- Ideally you will have worked in a hospitality/food and beverage environment and be able to demonstrate initiative, however this is not necessary as full training will be given
- You will be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service and being fun to work with, in this or another industry.
- You will be committed to working on a weekly rota basis, which includes shift work and working weekends.
- We don't need you to be fully trained in systems and procedures, but we do need you to want to do a great job
How do we Reward you?
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do Interstate offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all their UK hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!
Click Apply is you want to be considered for this role, You must be eligible to work in the UK