Hiya! Hello! Hi! It's us, the Managers at Ibis Styles Glasgow Central here.
The summer is here and we are busy busy and want to be prepared to look after all our guests. We are still number 5/102 hotels on Tripadvisor and number 1 in the ibis Styles family. For us to stay at the top, we need the best of the best, you know the special ones. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking to add to our team, so whether you like to pull a pint or have a blether at check in then we have something for you. Do you have the love for customer service? Have you worked in a hotel environment before and thrived?
**Experience is not essential however work in a similar environment would be preferred**
We are looking for:
Food & Beverage Team - Are you able to pour the perfect pint, carry 3 plates whilst balancing a 4 th on your nose and do it all with a sprinkling of Glasgow banter?
We are looking for an outgoing person with an enthusiasm for exceptional customer service
All members of the hotel team are multi skilled and as such, you will also be involved with our Tinderbox coffee shop and checking guests in and out with the ability to learn the Duty Management role
If this sounds up your street then click on the apply button, add your CV and answer a couple of questions and we will be in touch
We want you to be comfortable so ditch the suit and heels and show us the real you. Let us show you what it will be like to be part of the Ibis Styles fam!
What's In It for You?
Our people have told us they love to work with RBH Management Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities (we're a caring lot!)
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities (future GM, right?!)
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
- Additional holiday for your birthday
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH Management, we transform hotels.
RBH Management is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Management, we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So what are you waiting for? If you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!