Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Good command of English language to enable communication with the team
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Food & Beverage Supervisor role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Supervisor
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor motives the team and to leads by example
- Assist the Management team the Food & Beverage Manager in the smooth operation of the department.
- Support and delivers training to team members, actively develops the skills and knowledge of their team
- Have a visible presence within the outlet to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and points learned from complaints are used to enhance future customer service
- Deal with guest complaints and reacts in a friendly and efficient manner, always ensuring guest satisfaction
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to always enhance the guest experience
- Continually developing new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice service delivery
- A thorough knowledge and consistent delivery of the company standard operating procedures in the department and a general knowledge of all standards within the Hotel.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor will have strong knowledge of Hotel's products: - Food & Beverage and auditing procedures
- Ensure the department is always prepared for business and forthcoming days service
- Communicating and cooperating with all colleagues in all departments
- Always Ensuring there is a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation throughout the team
- Ensure all Health & Safety /Food safety compliance are adhered to. Reports any hazard, accident, loss, or damage to management
Nice to have:
- Previous experience / qualification in the hotel & hospitality, travel sector or a similar role
- Food Certificate
- People management / experience skills