Are confident, professional, and committed to customer service?
If you're confident, and thrive in a busy bar and restaurant environment, then you'll be a great fit in our Food & Beverage team.
We're looking for someone who excels at creating a fantastic customer experience. Well-presented with great communication skills, your passion for outstanding service and love for good food and drink really comes across. A can-do attitude and experience working in a restaurant or bar would put you in a strong position too.
Your role will involve working as part of the team to deliver high quality service for all guests and visitors to the hotel. You'll assist guests and handle requests efficiently, as well as serve throughout the day, from breakfast to dinner. Confident and quick to learn about both our menus and the hotel, you'll be confident upselling dishes, wine and the hotel's amenities.
What we offer
- £10.50 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £1000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year