Why join Apex Hotels?
You will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family on joining us as a Food and Beverage Assistant in Temple Court. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. We encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and being yourself whilst working as part of the Food and Beverage Team as we believe it is our personality, style and friendliness that makes Apex Hotels
You will meet great people, have fun at work, develop new friendships, learn new skills, and of course you will also receive a competitive rate of pay and a generous range of employee benefits which includes:
- 29 days holiday
- Access to an external Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Wellbeing App Wagestream, allowing you the flexibility to get paid earlier than your normal monthly pay date
- Inhouse company interactive employee communication APP
- Entry to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- Training and development from day one
- Employee events and celebrations
- £200 referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
And once you smash your probation, you'll also receive
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical Illness & Death in Service cover
- Access to our employee of the quarter and annual recognition schemes
- Long service recognition
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Probation pass and annual anniversary complimentary guest experience overnight stay and dinner for two
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted room rates for employees, friends, and family
- Spa discount
Starting your Journey:
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food and drink, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately the service provided to our guests that enhances their stay. You will enjoy chatting to our guests, offering help and assistance, you will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving guest enquiries with a smile and your infectious personality!
Joining the dedicated Food and Beverage department, you will:
- Be involved in a varied role, working across bar, restaurant, conference and room service facilities.
- Greet our guests when they arrive with a friendly hello and your infectious smile.
- Create great customer service and a friendly, welcoming environment in order to promote guest loyalty
- Gain knowledge of our menus offerings and food and alcohol standards
- Receive 'on the job' and distinct Food and beverage training
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Food and Beverage Assistant. With this in mind, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- has a customer service attitude
- has the ability to multi-task and organise a variable work load
- provides excellent attention to detail
- holds a genuine desire to provide a Warmer Welcome to our guests
We encourage you to bring your true self to work - we recruit for attitude and train for skill. We'll provide great training and development opportunities, allowing you to flourish in a fun and fulfilling career, reaching your dreams and aspirations. So, whatever your vibe, our family can never be too big, there's a place here for you. We have one ask - that you bring your personality, ideas, and spark. We're an innovative, thriving business and we want you to be part of our exciting journey.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!